Thursday, April 25, 2013

Peace, Hope, Love, and Kindness Linky

Today was an extremely long day. I left home at 6:45 this morning and just returned home around 7:00 tonight. And yes I was at work the entire time. We had International Night this evening so I stayed to help and enjoy the program. I definitely love attending after school programs, but it just makes for a very long and exhausting day. We also had our Spring Concert, which also had an international theme, during the day today but I'm preparing a post for that later.

I was thrilled when I first heard about this linky party from Jessica from Ideas by Jivey.  With all that is going on in the world, it's nice to see what good things are happening.



A few days before Easter I posted about an amazing blessing that was provided to one of my students.  Her family is struggling due to the incarceration of her father. This means that her mother is now bringing in the only income to feed a family of 6. Luckily, my school received some donations that allowed us to feed four families Easter dinnee and thenalso provide some canned goods for spring break to make sure that the kids had food while they were out of school.

Here is the original post.
Thankful for Easter Blessing

Stop by to visit Ideas by Jivey orCollaboration Cuties to link up and share some love and happiness happening in the world.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for linking up! :) glad you could share this story!
    Jivey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I just saw you forgot to link up- go add your post to the linky party girl! :)

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for linking up!! It sounds like you have had a long day!! Thanks for taking the time to share!

    Amanda
    Collaboration Cuties

    ReplyDelete